Hi

Den ons. 17. apr. 2019 kl. 09.54 skrev Köditz, Martin
<martin.koed...@it-syn.de>:
> By the way:
> Pierre Joye mentioned to request access via a github account at
> https://www.php.net/git-php.php. I read the complete instruction. But I'm
> still unable to process successfully. I always get an error saying the answer
> is not correct. Surely I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what.
> That's a similar problem as with the subscription form. Please consider to
> make it more user friendly. I am sure other people will fail as well.

This is the anti spam check (similar to that which you mentioned you
were encountering on when attempting to register on the wiki), please
read the page *carefully*, namely the table at the top of the page.
The reasons for why this check exists is well explained on the page
itself. In the last dropdown on this form, please just select "PHP
Group" (it really does not matter too much)

> What are the next steps? In which area should I register as a maintainer? In
> the ext or PECL area? How do I do that and who is my contact person?

For PECL, please see the following page[1]. For both the first link
and this one, you can mention "Kalle" as sponsor. When both requests
are done successfully, then either reply to this thread or make a new
one on internals and let's take it from there. There generally is no
specific contact persons here at the PHP project, however the lists
are always open for questions, some internals people also hang out in
external (unofficial) chat rooms and so on, but all official
discussion *has* to be done on Internals as a bare minimum (This is
extremely important).

If the RFC vote passes, then I will try get you inserted as a
maintainer for the extension. This is a first for me doing that so
digging up the right channels to get it done may take a bit of time.

[1] https://pecl.php.net/account-request.php

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen