On 25/04/2019 00:30, Christoph M. Becker wrote:
At the same time fixes for the PHP7.2 warnings would be helpful! My
templates keep throwing 'count' warnings which currently have been fixed
by simply removing the 'count' and leaving the value blank. That is
until someone who knows how to fix it provides a fix. It's BUILDING
cached templates which can't simply be sanitised by scanning the code base!

I don't think this belongs to the internals mailing list, so see
<http://news.php.net/php.general/326733>.

If *I* was using count then that sort of fix would work. The problem is in the way SMARTY handles adding 'count' of a smarty variable in a template ... and certainly I have <? and <?= in the template caches as well although that may just require going through and wiping every cache and letting it rebuild. Enabling short tags is always on my check list since it became a requirement and I see no reason to change that.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL