Hi Marco,

It wasn't a topic for discussion, it was a request to committers in php-src.

We do not need to run CI for NEWS changes, and we can definitely be sure it
doesn't effect the build.

The same goes for other files like UPGRADING, UPGRADING.INTERNALS ...

Under normal circumstances these files are not changed by themslves, but
occasionally, we have to correct one of these files and omitting [ci ski]
puts the build behind by up to an hour ...

Cheers
Joe