Not super familiar with building PHP, but this should be a reasonable
starting point, tested on a fresh install of Ubuntu 18.04.3:

apt install -y autoconf gcc bison re2c libxml2-dev libssl-dev
libsqlite3-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libpng-dev libwebp-dev libjpeg-dev
vflib3-dev libc-client-dev libkrb5-dev libonig-dev libreadline-dev
libsodium-dev libargon2-0-dev libzip-dev ./buildconf ./configure
--enable-fpm --with-openssl --with-kerberos --with-imap-ssl
--with-pcre-jit --with-zlib --enable-bcmath --with-curl --enable-exif
--enable-ftp --enable-gd --with-webp --with-jpeg --with-freetype
--with-gettext --with-imap --enable-intl --enable-mbstring --with-mysqli
--enable-pcntl --with-pdo-mysql --with-readline --enable-sockets
--with-sodium --with-password-argon2 --with-zip --enable-zts