Hello,

would say intellectually speaking I could accept the argument of
time\investment\code however
in reality figuring out for someone having a minimum of shell experience in
that case, would figure
out in 5 minutes if he is very slow minded;  none the less,  learning new
features, new apis, that's
the life of a software developer; once again there is a discussion about a
mosquito with very strong
arguments made about hypothetical difficulties.

There are far more complex  and mind challenging  topics which are
disregard; which would ask thoughts
on the long term; in profit of minor issues thrown into the arena with no
more than a 5 minutes thinking.

Regards.