I mean separation between cases not case conditions. Examples in your RFC
uses semicolon as case separator instead of comma.

<?php
$say = switch (date("w")) {
    case 0 => "weekend!";
    case 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 => "weekday :(";
    case 6 => "weekend!";
};
echo "Today is {$say}";

I prefer comma because semicolon should only be used to separate statements
but switch expression is list of condition/expression pairs not statements.
So it should be:

 <?php
$say = switch (date("w")) {
    case 0 => "weekend!",
    case 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 => "weekday :(",
    case 6 => "weekend!",
};
echo "Today is {$say}";

You may think t's fine because Java uses semicolon but IMO Java had made a
mistake. (C# is semantically correct)

Cheers