Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:    Scrum Master/Project ManagerLocation:   Minneapolis,
MNDuration:   12+MonthsRequired:-9-10+ Years of experience is
required.Manages day-to-day activity of program/project team. Strong in
Agile Methodology/Scrum MasterEnsures delivery of program(s) and/or
project(s) on time, to budget and to qualityEnsures programs and projects
are meeting timelines and deliverablesResolves issues, roadblocks and
changes, and escalates to the Product Capability Manager (PCM), when
appropriateResponsible for budget forecasts/projectionsFinancial reporting
to budgetPoint of escalation for all teamsDrives successful integrations
with internal and external teams, including vendorsDevelops program roadmap
with PCM’s*
Ensures team is following all processes, procedures, and templates used in
department or organization
Identify and improve any processes or procedures that are outdated or
obsolete
Create a culture of continuous improvement, change and world class service
delivery
Manage program communication and risk plans for successful delivery
Prior experience in working with organizational change
management/leadership and process change management.
Prior development experience with exposure to technology migration projects
and co-existence strategy implementations.

Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Lead
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
Gtalk: abhi.usstaff...@gmail.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794