Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Citrix Engineer

*Project Location*

White Plains NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* MOI::T+Face2Face*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Main experience should be on - windows, citrix - xen app xen desktop - ts
& install applications. SCCM 2012, then netscaler. Using Netscaler as
Access gateway, load balancing, zen mobile. *

Thorough working knowledge of Citrix Suite of Software, Citrix Netscaler
Technologies,  Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012  servers running IIS,
MS SQL, Exchange, DNS and DHCP, supporting multi-site enterprise
environment, Microsoft Windows 2008 Active Directory, Virtualization
technologies VMWARE ,Xen, HyperV, Microsoft Group Policies, Microsoft
Operation Manager, Microsoft SCCM, Anti-Virus solutions - preferably MS FEP
and/or Trend Micro