*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great today!!!!*

*I have an urgent opening for my client. Please let me know your interest.*

*Position: Sr. Business analyst/ Set Top Box*

*Location: Bethpage, NY*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*

Atleast 7+ experience in creating Functional Specifications for Video
products on IPTV Set Top Box and Over the Top Live Streaming Applications.

Creating use cases based on Functional Specifications.

Perform User Acceptance Testing to sign-off.

Perform Market research on the Cable Video industry trends.

Knowledge on Defect management tools, Visio

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rohit Kumar*

*SysMind LLC*

*38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550*

*Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2180|| Fax: 609-228-5522*
[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]