*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great today!!!!*

*I have an urgent opening for my client. Please let me know your interest.*
*POSITION : SR VIDEO ENGINEER (SET TOP BOX TESTER)*
*LOCATION: GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO*

*CLIENT    : INFOSYS*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

At least 8+ years of experience in Software QA associated with Cable MSO
service offerings.

Experience in Cable and telecom domain, OSS/BSS system, understanding of
Cable MSO operations

Good understanding of Cable Video service, Set Top Box, VOD and associated
Cable services

Functional QA expertise in Cable STB functionalities and Video Engineering
applications

Excellent understanding of  software development life cycle in Sprint/Agile
method of delivery

Good understanding of QA life cycle including good expertise in Test
management and Defect management tools ( Test Rail, JIRA)

Expertise in Video QA automation tools like Witbe

Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment

Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Excellent Client interfacing and Communication Skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rohit Kumar*

*SysMind LLC*

*38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550*

*Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2180|| Fax: 609-228-5522*
[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]