Hello,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is Shreshtha Sinha and I am a part of recruitment team at Charter
global Inc.

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below position, I
would appreciate if you can send a word version of your Consultant resume
and the best number to reach, Visa Status and Current Location of him/her..

Feel free to reach me out at ssi...@charterglobal.com

And call me 770-326-9933 ext 514

*Role:     Senior Business Analyst*

*Location:   Cambridge, MA*

*Duration:      1 + Year *

*Need Only Citizen and Green Card*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

This Senior BA will follow  methodologies for project governance, leverage
BA tools  techniques to capture business and functional requirements, and
use approved corporate documentation templates for SDLC maintenance.
Projects span the following applications LIMS *(LabWare*), controlled doc
management (*Qumas),* and Quality Management systems (Trackwise). The focus
of the immediate need is requirements gathering for controlled document
management in Qumas as applied in the Manufacturing and Quality
business."Serve as tactical IT liaison to the business through building and
fostering a partnership. Demonstrate strong understanding of the business
area and its supporting technology as well as broad understanding of
overall business unit. Ensure solution delivery meets business need and
expectation through business requirement gathering. Gather and validate
business needs to translate into requirements for technical team. Work with
technical teams to develop technical requirements and solutions. Is
accountable for projects throughout entire lifecycle; depending on scale
and complexity may need input or guidance on critical decisions.Be
proactive in identifying solutions or opportunities that can help improve
Business processes. Be point of contact for business focused application
questions and be able to identify and leverage resources across IT"

Thanks And Regards

Shreshtha Sinha

Desk No- 770-326-9933 EXT 514

ssi...@charterglobal.com