Thanks Anders,

http://www.aximsite.com/x30review

Intel's PXA270 contains full support for cryptographic
operations and storage of secret keys.

Now all we need is software to manage identities
that the device "discovers" on networks, and manage
various information about them to make credit decisions,
software to sign whatever documents the user wishes,
and a small payables - receivables ledger.

Software which will never appear in our lifetimes,
in other words!   We already have tethered clients,
such as cellphones and half a dozen other things...
What's needed is a sovereign peer, independent of
reliance on *any* servers, based on open standards,
open code, etc. heh. dream on....

Todd Boyle - Kirkland WA - 425-827-3107
AR/AP everywhere http://www.ledgerism.net/