On 2005-04-08, Frederik Eaton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> You can make the dock embedded and dock it.
>
> Can you maybe point me to the documentation for this? I tried turning
> the dock on and it seems to not resize the windows I open inside it,
> so my program which runs in an xterm takes 1/2 of the screen. I guess
> I should write something which starts xterm with the correct
> dimensions? 

Yes.

> Also, it's strange, the dock has a menu after I add
> something but when there is nothing in it and it's only a few pixels
> high, for some reason I can't access the menu by right-clicking
> anymore...

In earlier versions of Ion the menu won't show on the screen if you open 
it at the very bottom of the screen. The latest release ensures that a
small bit of the menu is always visible so that it can be scrolled fully
visible. (The more common behaviour that the menu opens above the cursor
is absolutely unusable being so unpreditable, the same entry not appearing
always at approximately the same position relative to the cursor.)


-- 
Tuomo

Reply via email to