On 11/10/06, Tuomo Valkonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2006-10-09, Jarrod Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This did exactly what I asked for, thanks. Unfortunately, turns out my
> plan is not as viable as I had hoped. It appears that the original
> window does not appear in clientwin_list() by the time we have got
> there.

It should be there.

> However, it appears that the departing window is not in
> clientwin_list() anymore either!

Of course it isn't; the X window has been unmapped and very likely
even destroyed, so the Ion counterpart shouldn't exist either.


> I'm a bit stumped now as ti how to proceed. Is there a way of getting
> the information about the departing window? Or does anybody have a
> suggestion for an alternative approach?

WMPlexes have hooks too. Etc.
I can't see any references to any hooks except in section 6.10, which
lists 15 hooks, which all seem to be global in scope. So, I am not
quite sure what you are refering to here.

Is there another type of hook?



--
Tuomo




--
Jarrod Lowe

Reply via email to