Hi,

I've recently updated ion3 and now the dock is able to get focus
(sic!).  If I run some application (when dock has focus) - it
starts inside the dock.  If I have an minimized application with
its icon inside the dock, and click this icon, then this
application maximizes inside the dock (when dock has focus)!  How
can I turn off this "functionality"?

The dock gets focus only when being turned on.  Then I can cycle
to normal windows and am not able to bring focus back to the
dock.

But I am toggling the dock *very* often and this is just not
acceptable for me to give focus to it.  I couldn't find anything
about this in internet.  Please help.


-- 
You have no friends.  Your beautiful life has changed./
   You are going to be insane.                       /
              And you want more.                    /         homepage:
                  YOU WANT MORE.                   /  http://42.pl/u/M6

Reply via email to