Running nxclient under ion3 (both the latest and also older
    versions), I get the following annoying behavior. When switching
    to the nxclient window via keystroke, the last key or keys pressed
    in switching to the window is captured by the nxclient window. For
    example, if I press Alt-k-p, the 'p' or sometimes 'kp' is sent to
    nxclient. It seems to be related to timing somehow. If I press
    Alt-k, then wait for a while, then press p to switch to nxclient,
    only the 'p' is sent. But if I press the keys quickly, both k and
    p are sent. The same happens with any other keys that are used to
    switch to that window. No other client window has this problem so
    it seems like it is a nxclient problem but I'm unclear why this
    particular client would even have access to a keystroke that I
    assume should be gobbled up by ion. Is there a way to work around
    this in ion?

Reply via email to