Austin Che schrieb am Mi, 15. Nov 2006 um 21:51 (-0500):
> 
>     Running nxclient under ion3 (both the latest and also older
>     versions), I get the following annoying behavior. When switching
>     to the nxclient window via keystroke, the last key or keys pressed
>     in switching to the window is captured by the nxclient window. For
>     example, if I press Alt-k-p, the 'p' or sometimes 'kp' is sent to
>     nxclient. 

Sounds like nxclient is evaluating the "key-up-event" (or whatever it
is called in X).  I have a similar behaviour when I start the
screensaver under Gnome: Alt+F6 starts the screensaver, but if I press
the Alt key too long, the screensaver is evaluating my release of the Alt
key and quits.

Did you try another window manager with nxclient?

Andreas.

-- 
WSI, Sand 13, 72076 Tübingen
+49-7071-29-75940, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Attachment: pgpXkNTOILGGD.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to