Hi,
it works!
Now I feel at home again ;-)
And as a bonus, the lua query in the new ion3.
I suppose one can do marvelous things with it, but for the lack of time, I
always look rather quickly over the features list and cannot relate the
function descriptions to the actions on the desktop.

Thank you very much for the quick help and hints.
Best regards,
mosi

/o>