Went to the Apple store last night to test our code on the new iPod
touch.

When I got there, half the iPhones weren't working properly. Some that
appeared to be working would not go to any page using iui. The address
bar would darken about a quarter of the way across and just sit there.

Also, we used the Google map URLs that had the listing name in
parenthesis at the end:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2875+North+Decatur+Blvd+Decatur+Georgia+30033(Starbucks)

This used to place the listing "name" (i.e. Starbucks) on the marker
in the Google app. Now you see the street address instead. If anyone
knows how to get the name on the marker, let me know.

One funny bit during my talk with an in-store Apple rep. It seems they
were having SIMs stolen from the iPhones in the store because they
could be used overseas to steal unlimited calls and data service. So
they "glued" them in to prevent this. Now that the update has bricked
some of the display phones, they can't fix them as the SIM cards are
locked in :-)

Oh, and the iPod touch worked great other than the fact that it
doesn't appear to have the Google Maps app. Just opened a regular
Google Maps web page. It also said that the telephone dial string URL
was invalid.