On 8/31/12 9:53 AM, Remi Grumeau wrote:
This might help us to work when working on documentations.

In general, I think the official documentation should continue to be server-side agnostic. The other thing to keep in mind is that for each language there are a variety of frameworks and HTML template libraries, so the number of choices is mind-boggling.

What I think would be very helpful would be some documentation about how to analyze issues (with iUI or other mobile webapps) in a way that separates the client-side from the server side. If it's a client side issue there are techniques for reproducing almost every issue with static HTML.

The best thing to do, of course, is to post a public example of the issue so that other developers can look at it in their browser/debugger of choice. If that's not possible/practical (and we should encourage people to try harder on this) it's always better to do a "view source" in the browser than to post their server-side template code to the mailing list.

I think we should encourage list members to blog or write articles about their iUI/mobile experiences in different languages and collect links to these articles on the wiki. I've done a bit of this in the past, but have not been able to keep it up to date. Does anyone want to volunteer to do that?

-- Sean