Hi,

Attached is a patch against 1.8.9 which adds Raritan specific
OEM commands. We added these commands to ipmitool to manage
our devices (e.g. firmware upgrade, read firmware version) etc.
We were asked by our customers to make these changes public,
and here is the patch for the official version. If you want,
you can add this to the next version of ipmitool. Our
customers would be happy. :-)

Thomas

--

Thomas Rendelmann, Software Development

Raritan Deutschland GmbH
Scheringerstr. 1, 08056 Zwickau
phone +49 375-271349-0 fax +49-375-271349-99
USt-IdNr. DE813094160

Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Gerard W. J. Heuvel

HRB 23605 Chemnitz