* Thomas Rendelmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [12.09.2007 14:25]:

> Hi,
>
> Attached is a patch against 1.8.9 which adds Raritan specific
> OEM commands. We added these commands to ipmitool to manage
> our devices (e.g. firmware upgrade, read firmware version) etc.
> We were asked by our customers to make these changes public,
> and here is the patch for the official version. If you want,
> you can add this to the next version of ipmitool. Our
> customers would be happy. :-)

Hi, Thomas!

Vendor support is very valuable for opensource project like OpenIPMI,
thank You for the patch!

Just a couple of comments though:

1. Instead of adding another argument to ipmi_open_file() I would suggest
to use something like:

fp = fopen(file, "w+");
#ifdef WIN32
if (setmode(fileno(fp), O_BINARY) == -1)
#endif

This would simplify the change.

2. Manpage updates are welcome too! :)