Hi experts,

May I ask a question about the change history of function HpmDisplayVersion in
ipmi_hpmfwupg?

I didn’t find the corresponding change log for this change and the layout
change is due to supporting deferred activation feature? The more important
question for me, will this change be fixed to avoid changing it back in
componentId displaying style?

----------------------- 1.8.18 ---------------------------
Void HpmDisplayVersion(int mode, VERSIONINFO *pVersion, int upgradable)
{
printf("|%c%c%2d|%-13s|",pVersion->coldResetRequired ? '*' : ' ',upgradable ?
'^' : ' ',pVersion->componentId, pVersion->descString);

void HpmDisplayVersion(int mode,VERSIONINFO *pVersion)
{
      printf("|%c%-2d|%-12s|",pVersion->coldResetRequired?'*':'
',pVersion->componentId, pVersion->descString);

Best Regards /Sally Guan (官红)