Hello everybody!

As I've started administering ipmitool project recently, I've noticed
that SourceForge is extremely inconvenient in terms of code review, and,
what is more important, unstable. I encounter extremely slow git
operations, now and then I see in browser that "repository metadata is
not available", I've seen server errors when accessing pull requests,
and so on.

I start thinking about migrating the project to GitHub that is much more
stable and provides better development and code reviewing tools. However
I may be missing something about convenience of SourceForge for users,
so I would like to hear any opinions against migration in general or
against GitHub in particular.

Alexander.