Dear All:

One note to all you readers.. this draft is a very very early
first cut. We rushed it out to get it in to the drafts editor
and thus it requires quite a bit of work yet :->

I did not get Jim's original email  so I have a hard time
reading the snippet below and making sense of it...

I can see a "Tcp compatible issue" in that it may be a bit
strange to listen on a "compatible" type socket and get
a connection to one that is only IPv4.. This may just be
a issue of NOT allowing it on the "TCP compatability type"
socket... The new interface I think should work fine ..I don't
see issues with it. I would be glad to note comments on these
and other items... as I said it is rough I am sure there are
all sorts of spelling and grammer problems yet to be fixed ..

Regards

--
Randall R. Stewart
[EMAIL PROTECTED]