In RFC-2461 "8.1 Validation of Redirect Messages" there is

"- The IP source address of the Redirect is the same as the current
   first-hop router for the specified ICMP Destination Address."

In TAHI Neighbor Discovery test 62, it introduces two routers, then
sends a redirect from "one" of them, and expects the redirect to have
an effect...

...and in my code it doesn't, because I currently coded the validation
literally in respect to the above entry. I take the destination
address and check from the routing table which router would actually
be getting this destination. And, as it happens, I pick the "other"
and validation declares the redirect as invalid (e.g. I get a redirect
from router, to wich I would not have sent the packet in question...)

So, I assume I have to loosen the test, and accept redirects from any
router, which potentially might be valid for the destination (for
example, any of the default routers), even if it is not my "current
first-hop router for the destination"?