>> Is the following a valid configuration in IPv6. The
>> addresses represented in as (L) are either all site
>> local or all link local addresses

>> A(L1)---------(L2)B(L1)----------(L2)C
>>
>> B is connected to two different links / sites. The
>> addresses are unique within their respective scopes.

> For me this seems correct

Yes, this is correct.

> But I wonder if we can push as far as :
>     A(L1)---------(L2)B(L2)----------(L1)C
>     the assumptions being the same.

This is correct, too, provided that the B's two interfaces belong to
different links.  For more details about the scoped addresses
(including link-local and site-local ones) architecture, see
draft-ietf-ipngwg-scoping-arch-xx.txt
(the 01 version is the latest one, which has already expired, but the
02 version has been submitted and will soon be out.)

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]