In the case where L1 and L2 are site local addresses, I think B must be
configured so that it doesn't forward site local addresses between its two
interfaces (the behavior of B w.r.t. site local addresses wasn't specified
in the original message).  That is, A and the left-hand interface of B are
part of one site while C and the right-hand interface of B are part of a
different site.

I'll ask for confirmation of this hypothesis, as thinking about site local
addresses generally makes my head hurt.

- Ralph