% >     - if you have hardcoded address in any of your router/host configs,
% >       you will be in trouble (example: IBGP peer settings, /etc/named.conf
% >       for zone transfer, packet filtering, anything that is written by
% >       numeric IPv6 address).
%
% I agree that if we have hardcoded addresses in *hosts*, the game is
% over.  Eliminating them is an interesting problem, and eliminating
% them from routers is even more so.

        dont forget your friendly neighborhood SNMP.
        (most of this was discussed in the long dead PIER wg)

--
--bill