Hear Say, Hear Say,

Unless your going to name sources don't use them in debate.

Here is one that does use the RFC 2553 model as ISV.  Netscape.

Here are a list of vendors that support the merge Francis spoke of with
shipping products:

Solaris
HP-UX
IBM AIX
Compaq True64 UNIX
Compaq OpenVMS for TCP/IP

Also Netbsd and FreeBSD uses the model in 2553 since it was defined.

What programmers in what organizations are you talking about?

thanks

/jim
"Shout it out G.L.O.R.I.A." (Them [Van Morrison])