Margaret,

I agree with John's input.  I will have more before the IETF meeting.
I think the doc went way overboard specifying how IPv6 is used in a NON
IETF standards networking suite.  If this is to be a working group item
then I want to be very sure the mission is to provide guidance NOT SHOULD
MUST type specification.  So I am emphatically against any form of MANDATE
from the IETF on this and we need to make sure its a suggestion that 3Gxx
can incoporate into their specifications process.

I also will send input as engineer who is building 3Gxx systems for
customers with IPv6 already.

I also think the Loughney et all IETF 3GPP Many draft has the appropriate
tone for an IETF draft for 3Gxx.

Until this and John's issues are resolved I for one do not support this
being a working group item just yet.

regards,
/jim