Obviously I missed some mail here... In looking at draft-06, I am
concerned about src addr selection Rule 7. The sense of this is flipped
from what I remember, and it is done to accommodate the tiny number of
apps that do a consistency check of the reverse DNS pointer. Since those
apps are the ones with a specific requirement, they should be the ones
doing the additional work of requesting the public address be prefered
over the temporary one.

Tony