Hi Bob,

good that you took the ball on writing the first version of the requirements statement.

Though, this is the first cut, at least to my opinion it reflects the needs of the
simple hosts that rely on stateless autoconfiguration, e.g. a cellular web client.

I do not know if this is already included in the "Minimal changes to existing
implementations", but I think it could be worth while to mention the requirement that
the implementation on the host side (which is performing the autoconfiguration) should
be simple, and small. Thus, something like "Mechanism is compact and efficient". Maybe
someone of the native speakers can help, but what I am looking for is that the code
(in memory) does not take much space, and the running of the code does not take much
resources from the host.

Cheers,

Jonne.