>What do we think we need to do to get the requirement that only
>Routers can have anycast addresses changed to "nodes".

        see section 3.1 of draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-00.txt.
        - it is easy and possible without any protocol development if you are
          okay with running routing daemon on anycast hosts.
        - if not, progress anycast listener discovery document.  in this case
          the issue is time to market (routers have to be upgraded to
          support it).

        (it's in IESG queue for more than 6 months, so i-d is marked expired -
        but i think it okay)

itojun