In your previous mail you wrote:

        1. The RIB now contains an additional field, the zone ID.  I
           have done this in two different ways.  The first is to add
           the zone ID as a separate field.  The second is to embed
           the zone ID in the "unused" portion of the site local
           prefix.

=> please put a warning in front of your message where there is nasty
idea like the "second way". It is lunch time and I shan't be enable
to eat something now...

Regards

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: to put a random thing in the unused part of site-locals was proposed
twice and rejected twice...