and this is my biggest fear for the Internet with IPv6.  These site-locals could undo
all we did with IPv6 to restore end-to-end architecture for the Internet.

Trying to limit them with words or BCPs whatever will NOT prevent the potential
tragedy to our beloved Internet as Bill points out below.

/jim