From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [mobile-ip] Issue 88 proposal for resolution
To: Mobile IP Working Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello folks,

Since there has not been any discussion to the contrary,
I will apply the following changes to the draft and consider
the issue to be closed.

New text in Section 12. Protocol Constants:

      MinDelayBetweenRAs       0.05 seconds

   The value MinDelayBetweenRAs overrides the value of the protocol
   constant MIN_DELAY_BETWEEN_RAS, as specified in RFC 2461 [12].

Regards,
Charlie P.