Hi all,

The nodes requirement draft has a number of issus to be addressed, so I would
like to send a list of open issues & then send possible resolutions to the
issues in seperate mails.

        1) What is the correct level of support for MLD?  Should MLDv2 be supported as
well?
        2) MIPv6 draft suggestions for Node requirements be accepted?
        3) How to suppor Site Local Addresses.
        4) Some issues that have come-up during Address Scoping discussion.
        5) Anything needed to be captured Address Architecture document implications
        6) Default Address Selection level of support.
        7) Sub-IP layers (IP over Foo) - should all be included, or just one or two?
        8) Support for DNS (is it a MUST)?  Support for DNS discovery / DHCP?
        9) Are Transition mechanisms mandatory; is support for IPv4 mandatory?
        10) What level of detail is needed for MIBs in the document?
        11) Requirements language (MUST/SHOULD/MAY, etc.) needs discussion.

So, I will try to send out today at least suggestions on a number of the points,
but please speak up as to what you would like to see the addressed in the document.

br,
John