> The lack of global routability of site-local addresses is a
> feature, not a bug.

I don't think we have concensus on that.  there seem to be at least
a few  people who want PI addresses that *are* routable, or at least,
for which such restrictions are not imposed.

I'm sympathetic to the concerns about routing table size and routing
computation overhead, but I'm not sure that mandatory or even default
filtering of GUPIs is the right thing in the long term.

Keith