> Looking at this from your perspective:
>  - I think GUPI, possibly routable, global-scope addresses might be ok, I
> have lots and lots of reservations about them, but they're not for this
> working group to try to cope with.
>  - If we just stick to modifying site-locals somehow (and leave the PI
> global scopes out of the problem statement), I would definitely push for
> "nearly unique" site-locals

I think this WG needs to define GUPIs - because that seems like the best
way to take the pressure off of SLs to be misused.  however I don't think
we should try to make them globally routable, at least not now.

once we do that, I don't know that nearly unique SLs is such a big deal,
but I wouldn't object to them.

Keith