I guess my previous message was not sent to the list this morning (the connectivity is
terrible here ;-), so I forward it again

> Margaret,
>
> I think we have no other choice than (B), both technically, and from the "marketing"
>perspective of going or not to deploy IPv6.
>
> I think the scalability could be an issue, but also believe that we have enough time
>to work on new solutions, new routing
protocols
> (that in the long term will be anyway needed - multihoming), probably, and
> thinks like regional IX's, could help.
>
> Regards,
> Jordi

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
12-14 May 2003 - Pre-register at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com
Interested in participating or sponsoring ?
Contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]