On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 02:52:32PM -0400, Keith Moore wrote:

> No.  That would admit the possibility of reusing that prefix for some
> other purpose.  What we really need is for all hosts and routers to
> filter FEC0://10 packets unless explicitly configured to do otherwise.

Actually while I agree with "A" I still want fec0::/10 available for me
to use in a community wireless network, until a better alternative comes
along - but of course I would have to "explicitly configure" that anyway.

My concern for Bob's draft for a large private network is that I
might prefer fec0::/10 than the "complexity" of registering 100+ non
aggregated GUSL-style prefixes.

Tim