And the fact is that enterprise network managers are
very happy to have a class of addresses that cannot be
globally routed and are filtered by default as bogons by all ISPs.
So they just love RFC 1918 addresses for that, and hate them
for their ambiguity (since that creates a mess when they
have to be routed anyway, e.g. on VPNs). The main point of this draft,
as far as I'm concerned, is to convey this requirement, which isn't met
either by PA prefixes or the old SL prefix.

   Brian