On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 11:37 PM, Michel Py wrote:

which points out the failure of the approach to move the
multihoming discussion into a separate WG. Multi6 should
be closed NOW.

As a matter of fact, by reading its charter it should have been rechartered or shutdown in September 2001, almost two years ago. But I hear that being two years behind objectives without any result is not a big deal in the IETF.

Why do this when there finally is momentum? What makes the solutions better if we just move them to another WG? The charter and milestones are issues that needs to be address though.

- kurtis -