From: ipsec-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:ipsec-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
Prabhat Hegde
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:58 PM
To: ipsec@ietf.org
Subject: [IPsec] is there any proposed solution to solve the anti-replay
problem for IPsec pkts when subject to QOS classification

Hi,
      In case we do QOS re-ordering (caused due to shaping & queueing) for
traffic classes after encryption, the encrypted pkts get re-ordered thus
changing the order of sequence numbers. At the receiving end, such out-of-order
pkts are droped by IPsec since they do not fall under the anit-replay window
range.
        Is there any proposed solution/draft which caters to this problem? If
yes, it would be great if someone can point me to it.

--
With regards,
Prabhat

Email secured by Check Point