Definitely

________________________________
From: ipsec-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:ipsec-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Scott
C Moonen
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 3:48 PM
To: Yaron Sheffer
Cc: IPsecme WG
Subject: Re: [IPsec] Issue #2: Where does N(SET_WINDOW_SIZE) go?

> From Appendix C: The specification does not say which messages can contain
> N(SET_WINDOW_SIZE). It can possibly be included in any message, but it is not
> yet shown below.
>
> SF discussion: Paul said, "wherever you wish."

Should we prohibit or at least discourage it in the IKE_SA_INIT exchange so
that it is not susceptible to third-party tinkering?

Scott Moonen (smoo...@us.ibm.com)
z/OS Communications Server TCP/IP Development
http://scott.andstuff.org/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/smoonen

>N(SET_WINDOW_SIZE). It can possibly be included in any message, but it is not
>yet shown below.

SF discussion: Paul said, "wherever you wish."

 [attachment "smime.p7s" deleted by Scott C Moonen/Raleigh/IBM]

Email secured by Check Point