I agree in the most part. From other comments, it appears that the Next Header
is providing a useful function and if we are keeping it anyway, then the Next
Header value of zero also provide a useful function (i.e. payload protocol is
opaque, hence data is encrypted).

I also agree that the text for packet handling by intermediate nodes and
ultimate recipients could be improved and we need explicit verbiage (with
MUSTs) to describe the behavior.

Perhaps it would be useful to get an early next rev of the draft out with these
changes to ensure that we have the correct verbiage in place...

I will send out a separate summary of where we are with the open ticket items.