From: ipsec-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:ipsec-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Yaron
Sheffer
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 10:48 PM
To: ipsec@ietf.org
Subject: [IPsec] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ipsecme-traffic-visibility-05

This is the beginning of a two-week WG Last Call, which will end July 18. The
target status for this document is Proposed Standard. The current document is
at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-traffic-visibility-05.

If you have not read the document before now, please do so. Having fresh eyes
on the document often brings up important issues. If you HAVE read it before,
please note that there have been several revisions since San Francisco, so you
might want to read it again (plus it's a short document). Send any comments to
the list, even if they are as simple as "I read it and it seems fine".

Please clearly indicate the position of any issue in the Internet Draft, and if
possible provide alternative text. Please also indicate the nature or severity
of the error or correction, e.g. major technical, minor technical, nit, so that
we can quickly judge the extent of problems with the document.

Thanks,
            Yaron

Email secured by Check Point