Hi Yaron,

Also, there are use cases when application needs more than 1 IP address for
internal purpose.
With current ikev2bis, this is possible as we can request address after
session establishment using CP[CFG_REQUEST] in  INFORMATIONAL exchange.
If we say that we want to support in ONLY IKE_AUTH.
Are we going to stop supporting CP payload via INFORMATION exchange ?

Thanks & Regards,
Raj