Without a proof or defitnion of "randomness", why can so many
Japanese IT engineers proceed works?

Basically, Japanese IT engineers should obey "idea of genious" rather
than implicit habits or culture or a kind of religion.

If Japanese IT engineers adopted the imported technology to the life of
Japanese citizens directly, it could be called as a kind of criminal.
Do you recognize that?

The method to realize "randomness" is the method to generate
unpredictable series that is difficult to be found out characteristics
or trends.  The mathematical proof have not been provided yet.

A definition of randomness is a definition of a humanity.

taddyha...@acm.org

Hi all,

I've posted new revision of draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc.

I summarize modifications.

1. Added TVs.

Comments about our document would be welcome.

We plan to make this draft to next step 'Publication Request'  within two
weeks.

Regards.
------------------
new version of I-D, draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc-01.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Akihiro Kato and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename: draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc
Revision: 01
Title: The Camellia-XCBC-96 and Camellia-XCBC-PRF-128 Algorithms and Its
Use with IPsec
Creation_date: 2009-09-09
WG ID: Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
This memo specifies two new algorithms.  One is the usage of XCBC
mode with Camellia block cipher on the authentication mechanism of
the IPsec Encapsulating Security Payload and Authentication Header
protocols.  This algorithm is called Camellia-XCBC-96.  Latter is
pseudo-random function based on XCBC with Camellia block cipher for
Internet Key Exchange.  This algorithm is called Camellia-XCBC-PRF-
128.

The IETF Secretariat.

--
- KATO Akihiro